Career Opportunity: Inside Sales Representative
Onspring is seeking energetic, intelligent, revenue-driven sales professionals who want to be part of a high-growth software company.
The primary objective of the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is to identify, qualify and close sales opportunities within our Commercial/Mid-Market space (companies less than $1B in revenue). ISRs engage in conversations with key individuals (typically C-level and VP-level) to determine if they may be a good fit to work with us. After researching potential contacts using sales intelligence and social selling tools, we spend time on calls and web meetings with prospective clients to discover their business challenges, identify their requirements, provide solution demonstrations and, ultimately, help them to justify their decision and buy our software.
The Inside Sales Representative will report to the VP, Inside Sales and will work in Onspring’s Overland Park, KS office with travel estimated at 0-10%.
0 – 6 Months:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Onspring solutions, industry trends and competition
- Learn, practice and utilize key Onspring messaging in your daily interactions with prospective clients
- Conduct pre-call research to gather company and contact intelligence
- Make daily outbound calls and send targeted emails to prospects to initiate and nurture meaningful business relationships and to uncover new opportunities
- Ask purposeful questions and listen attentively to prospects to identify key business issues and drivers
- Consistently meet goals for new opportunity creation
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, sales and marketing intelligence (SharpSpring, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn), web presentation tools (Zoom), call flow documents, etc.
- Build relationships with your sales team counterparts: Field Sales, Inside Sales, Sales Engineers, Client Success and Marketing
6 – 24 Months:
- Continue to build on your core skills and solution/industry knowledge
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your sales goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Begin to expand your knowledge of Inside Sales duties and responsibilities
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
How Your Success Will Be Measured:
Your success will be measured by consistently meeting or exceeding your sales quota. This is a unique opportunity to work side-by-side with seasoned enterprise software sales professionals and an extremely approachable and knowledgeable senior management team.
We’re looking for college graduates with 1-3 years of sales or account management experience wanting to launch a career with a high-growth software company. There is a path for career advancement within Onspring for the right candidate who is willing to learn and work toward that goal.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Highly self-motivated and driven to achieve individual and team goals
- High-energy professional who possesses the drive to succeed in an exciting, fast-paced company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
Characteristics That Will Make You Successful at Onspring:
- Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and absorb new information quickly
- Attention to detail
- Lead generation or prospecting skills is a plus
- Previous inside sales experience with software or technology is a plus
Onspring was founded in 2010 with a simple idea: To empower business people to innovate and solve problems for themselves. Our No-Code Platform for process automation, workflow, collaboration and reporting is used by some of the largest and most forward-thinking companies in the world. We maintain a dynamic, lively workplace and encourage our team members to share ideas, challenge conventional wisdom and have fun along the way.
Some of the reasons you’ll enjoy working at Onspring:
- Amazing co-workers
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Family-first atmosphere (aka: flexibility)
- Rapid growth
- Unbounded opportunity