Career Opportunity: Support Analyst
The Onspring Support team is growing, and we’re looking for energetic product specialists to help our clients gain maximum value from the Onspring platform. Over 95% of Onspring clients are “Delighted” or “Highly Satisfied” with our support services (according to Info-Tech Research), and we’re looking for the next exceptional team player to help us continue our tradition of support excellence.
The Support Analyst is responsible for interacting with clients on a daily basis to help them achieve their goals within Onspring. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and problem solver who thrives on communication and teamwork. The Support Analyst must also possess an extreme attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a positive attitude. This person serves as a voice for the company and must share our passion for serving our clients and putting their needs first.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Onspring platform and its rich feature set for data capture, workflow, automation and reporting
- Actively participate in all available training offerings
- Build and test in the Onspring platform to gain hands-on experience
- Promptly and accurately respond to client questions and challenges via email, phone and web meeting
- Troubleshoot issues, engaging team members and technical resources as needed to ensure complete resolution
- Build trust and sustainable relationships with clients through responsive, positive communication
- Develop test cases and perform quality assurance testing for new feature releases as assigned
- Develop and deliver instructions to help clients maximize their use of the Onspring platform
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- 2-3 years experience in customer support, quality assurance or technical communication preferred
- Passion for helping clients succeed
- Tenacious desire to solve challenges and develop creative solutions
Work Location: Onspring headquarters, Overland Park, KS
Onspring was founded in 2010 with a simple idea: To empower business people to innovate and solve problems for themselves. Our No-Code Platform for process automation, workflow, collaboration and reporting is used by some of the largest and most forward-thinking companies in the world. We maintain a dynamic, lively workplace and encourage our team members to share ideas, challenge conventional wisdom and have fun along the way.
Some of the reasons you’ll enjoy working at Onspring:
- Amazing co-workers
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Family-first atmosphere (aka: flexibility)
- Rapid growth
- Unbounded opportunity